1. I have never used Phantom or motion control. Is that okay?
Sure, no problem. Our studio allows those who have never used Phantom and motion control the ability to feel at ease as our technicians guide the client through their project smoothly.
2. Would it be possible to just rent the motion control for use in an other studio?
We recommend that you use our equipment here in our studio. It is necessary to set the motion control by drilling into the floor, and you will need to take care of the transport of the equipment. It will be an extra charge for the day to transport and set the equipment.
3. Are we able to bring our own lighting?
Yes. We have electrical capacity for 200V 50A (3), 200V 25A (3), and 100V 15A (3) lights.
4. Is it possible to rent the studio on weekends? Do you charge extra or have weekend rates?
Yes, you can rent the studio on weekends.
We do not charge extra and the rates are the same 7 days a week.
5. Is it possible to photograph models there?
It is possible, but for safety purposes, the models cannot be in the movement zone.
6. How does one go about booking your studio?
Feel free to call or email us at the studio: 718-717-8287 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7. What is your cancellation policy?
We allow our clients to cancel a booking up to 72 hours before the shoot with only having to pay 50% of the rate. If you cancel within 72 hours of the shoot, unfortunately, you are responsible for paying the full rate.
8. What are the studio hours and when does overtime begin?
9:00 ~ 18:00. Overtime are the hours between 18:00 ~ 09:00.
9. Do you offer special rates for test day?
We do not offer discounted rates. However, we offer a half-day in-house motion control test which is included in the flat rate.
10. Do you have a freight elevator?
Yes. Length is 100 inches and width is 180 inches. Height is 100 inches. The door is 95 inches by 95 inches. The freight elevator is available 24 hours a day. The address for the loading dock is the same and is next to the front door of the building at 37-18 Northern Blvd.
1 1. How high is the ceiling in the studio?
Our studio has a ceiling height of 12 feet.
12. Can I rent the lenses?
Yes. You can rent the lenses as a set for $400.00.
Zeiss Compact Prime CP.2 15mm/T2.9
Zeiss Compact Prime CP.2 25mm/T2.1
Zeiss Compact Prime CP.2 35mm/T1.5 Super Speed
Zeiss Compact Prime CP.2 50mm/T2.1 Macro
Zeiss Compact Prime CP.2 85mm/T1.5 Super Speed
Gloptix (Tokina) 100mm Macro F2.8
13. What format will the data be provided on?
We will provide you with your data on Phantom Cine raw files.
14. How long can we shoot with a 2TB CineMag?
You can shoot 150 seconds with 4K resolution at 938 FPS (frames per second).
15. Which model is the motion control robot?
Our High-Speed Motion Control Robot is a Camerabot.
The robot itself is a Stable RX160, the same type as a spike and bolt.
3718 Northern Blvd #519 Long Island City, NY 11101
Copyright © 2016 soraphotography All Rights Reserved.